I took part in a 30 Day List Building and Blogging Challenge in February 2013. This was instigated and overseen by the lovely Tiffany Dow. The aim of the challenge was to:
- Publish a post 5 days each week for a total of six weeks
- Offer a free gift each week to subscribers to your list
- To provide good content
- Tto increase the number of people subscribing to your list
This is a list of the posts that I published during the challenge.
- What Does My Blog Have To Offer You
- How To Make Money With PLR
- PLR ATM Review – Make Money with PLR
- How To Make Money as a PLR Affiliate
- What I Have Learned from The 30 Day List Building & Blogging Challenge
- How to Make Money with Kindle Books
- 3 Ways to Write Your Kindle Books
- How I Made Over $42,000 in 1 Month Selling My Kindle eBooks – A Book Review
- 5 Ways To Promote Your Kindle Book – The Lazy Girl Way
- How to Read Kindle Books Without a Kindle
- Can You Make Money With Amazon Witout Spending a Dime
- Make Money With Amazon – Create Your Own Websites
- Can You Make Money with Squick Money 15 Minute Squidoo System
- Can You Make Money with Squid Pro Quo?
- Squidcrafter Review – How to Create Squidoo Lenses with Style
- Help Your Visitors Enjoy Your Blog More – 5 Great Additions You Need to Consider
- How To Reward Visitors To Your Blog and Create an Interactive Community
- What First Impressions Does Your Website Make To a New Visitor?
- 3 Reasons To Add a Resources Page to Your Blog
- 3 Ways to Make Visitors to Your Blog Smile and Connect with You
- An Overhaul of My Facebook Fanpage
- An Overhaul of My Twitter Schmitter Account Thing
- Learning All About Pinterest – Time to Update My Page and Get Connected
- 25 Things About Me
- Working with Google Plus – A Bit Like Facebook but Without The Inane Banter
- Will Tweaking The Direction of My Amazon Niche Site Make it More Profitable?
- I Am Creating an Online Hub for Everything I Do
- How To Improve Your Website – 3 Lessons Learned from a Website Critique
- Pat Yourself on The Back for Your Online Achievements
I Completed The Challenge
Hip Hip Hurrah! I made it to the end of the 30 Day List Building and Blogging Challenge. I am so happy with my achievement and very happy with the 30 blog posts that I was able to create.
The Traffic Stats
I took a look at the traffic stats over this period and wrote about it in a previous post (Weekly Roundup – 7th April 2013). For your convenience, I have copied that section and pasted here.
This information has been gleaned from my Google Analytics.
Traffic Stats for Febuary 2013
- 399 visitors
- 65.33% were new visitors
- 34.67% were returning visitors
- 1,151 page views
- 3.26 minutes were spent on the site on average per visit
- 51.90% bounce rate
Traffic Stats for March 2013
- 600 visitors
- 53.10% were new visitors
- 46.90% were returning visitors
- 2,547 page views
- 4.25 minutes were spend on the site on average per visit
- 50.56% bounce rate
Well, the numbers seem to be going in the right direction. I am over the moon with the amount of page views, and time that people are spending on the site. Good news all round I think. I will have to take a look at my stats in a few months time to compare the results.
The List Building Stats
I started the challenge with 4 people on my list. They had signed up to my previous email account. The bad news is that these four didn’t sign up to the new list.
But the good news is that I have gained 25 brand new subscribers over the course of this challenge. Thank you for signing up. I hope that my newsletters are fun and informative.
If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesistate to get in touch. We are all about building interactive communties here so feel free to get in touch.
My Facebook Fan Page Stats
I started the challenge with 3 Facebooks fans and today I have 20 people who clicked on that Thumbs Up button. Thank you again. I still have to make more of an effort to post on Facebook and I hope that now I will have a lot more time to get to doing that.