A Little Writing, A Little Research
So this is the first day of my 30 Day Blogging Challenge and I am not really sure what I should write about.
As I do not have that much to report on at the moment I will summarise the tasks that I was able to complete today.
Tasks Completed on Day One
- I wrote two pages for my free ebook which I hope to complete by the end of this month.
- I wrote a short review for an Amazon book called 5 Blissful Short Stories by Mazie Bliss.
- I am looking at ways where I can use my language skills so I looked into the cost of taking a part time Spanish course.
- I also looked at the cost of doing a TEFL course (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). This could come in handy if I ever fulfill my dream of travelling to Cuba. I need to evaluate the costs and whether it is a suitable option.
- I also met up with great friends and enjoyed a lovely home cooked meal.
That was my Friday. Roll on the weekend.
Tell Me: Did you manage to achieve any major or minor tasks today? Please feel free to leave a comment below.