A couple of weeks ago I wrote a post called Can You Make Money with Bubblews – a Mini Experiment. Well this is the follow-up to that post.
I am very happy to report that the answer to that question is yes. Yes, you can make money with Bubblews. I wrote and participated on the site and yesterday I received my first payment via my Paypal account.
I earned $25.08 over a period of 18 days.
How I Earned My Bubblews Money
There are three main things that I did in order to make money with Bubblews.
- I wrote and published articles on the site
- I connected with other users on the site
- I read, “liked” and commented on posts on the site
I had estimated that I would make around $0.50 per posting so that meant that I would need to write and publish 48 posts for $24 plus the $1 you get for signing up.
In the end I needed 40 articles and here are the links to them. As you can see, I wrote about lots of different things, whatever came to mind at the time. The articles only need to be around 400 characters (about 150 words) but I got a little carried away.
My Bubblews Posts
- Victoriav Saying Hello To the World of Bubblews
- Posting on Bubblews Could Become My New Addiction
- Have You Heard of Gogglebox?
- Would You Give a Coughing Stranger Your Water?
- How I Made $1 for Leaving a Blog Comment
- Why Do I Get a Headache After I Exercise?
- How To Create Simple Images for Free
- How To Make Money Online Series – Part 1
- How To Make Money Online Series – Part 2
- How To Make Money Online Series – Part 3
- How To Make Money Online Series – Part 4
- RIP My Little eMachines Netbook
- I Hate London Transport – A Personal Rant
- Waiting for That First Redemption
- I Can’t Believe it But ….
- Would You Change Your Name?
- My Blood Wasn’t Good Enough – I got my first “dislike” for a post
- Why Do I Get a Headache After Running?
- Are These Ads Especially for Me?
- Where Do You Write Your Bubbles?
- HELP – I Left My Money at the Supermarket!
- Today on My To Do List – What I Want To Get Done
- Why I Love it Here in Bubblews Land
- Good News – I Got My Money
- Why I Love Bloglovin.com
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
- My Bubblews Strategy – How I Plan to Make it To My First Redemption
- My To Do List for Today
- Where Did That Post Go? Why Do Posts Keep Disappearing While I am Reading Them?
- My Top 5 Posts on Bubblews
- My New Connections
- How To Make Money Online Series – Part 5
- Do You Find it Easy to Exercise?
- Do You Have a Passport?
- Where Can I Find Your Bubble?
- Conversations on a Train – And She Said “Who Does That?”
- Are You Still Making Money from Squidoo?
- How To Read More from Your Connections
- Conversations on a Train – And She Said “He Got Her Pregnant!”
- My First Redemption – It’s Time To Hit That Green Button
The Advantages of Making Money with Bubblews
The biggest advantage is that you can write about almost anything you like. If you are someone who likes to update their status on Facebook with little snippets of what is going on in your life, you can do so on Bubblews with the added bonus of earning a cent or two for your efforts.
If you like sharing recipes, you can do that. If you like providing answers to questions, you can do that too.
The Disadvantage of Making Money with Bubblews
The biggest downer to the site is that if you want to make money quickly, you have to spend a lot of time on the site. You need to publish new content on a regular basis and connect with a lot of people. These are the main ways for you to generate enough visits and comments to your posts, which in turn means you can earn.
Strategies You Can Use To Earn a Little Money
Bubblews is a great place to hang out if you are at a loose end or if you need to take a break from something you are doing. You can jump in, write a little something, read a little something, then jump out. Great examples that I have read include people mentioning that they are adding content from their phones, while they are on their way to work, on the bus or waiting in a doctor’s surgery.
I had set myself the challenge of hitting that payout day in as short a time as possible so I spent far too much time on the site. I have to admit that once you get started, it can be a little addictive. You can’t help but enjoy the feedback that you receive from other people. There is also some really interesting stuff being posted.
Would I Recommend Bubblews?
I would definitely recommend making money with Bubblews but only as a side project. Do not invest too much time and effort there. There are lots of people on the site who are making a living from the place but, like any third party operation, you never know when trouble is on the horizon so I wouldn’t want to rely on any one method to make money.
It is fun though. Some people will think that far too much effort is needed in order to earn the pennies here but if you have ever set up an Adsense website, it is sort of the same thing. The main difference here is that you do not necessarily have to try and get to the top of the search engines in order for people to find your content.
Here, the people you connect with receive notifications when you post something new and hopefully they will come see your new articles, as well as the new visitors to the site.
You can also create titles that can rank well in the search engines, and this is another way to get visitors to your content.
So, yes, I would definitely recommend giving it a try. See if it suits you.
This is my referral link, where I make a whopping $0.20 if you sign up. lol 😉
I have more to say about this site, the good and bad but I want to get this post published so I will leave that info for another time.
Have Your Say: Does a site like Bubblews appeal to you? Have you had a chance to look at the site? I would love to know your thoughts. Share them in the comments section below.
I would also be interested to know which of the titles above popped out at you and gave you the urge to find out more. Helpful to know what piques people’s interest. Thanks.