I set myself 7 goals to achieve this month. Here are the results.
- Send off two job applications – Done
- Set up 3 websites – 3 sites created
- Earn something from this website – $0.12
- Earn something from my niche website – $0.82
- Write an article for eHow.com – wrote 2 articles
- Join a forum – I have joined a book club forum
- Get 2 subscribers to this blog – 1 subscriber
Goals achieved on my 101 list
- Went salsa dancing
- Read 4 books
- Set up an automated savings plan
- Set up a website
I am very pleased that I achieved something this month. This is proof that I have been less of a procrastinator which is a great leap forward for me. My earnings have come from adsense, which I hope will improve in the future. The 3 sites I have created include this one and one niche site. I will hopefully add some affiliate products to improve my earnings. The 3rd site is for my sister’s offline business. I will talk about that site at another time.
I have learned a lot from creating these websites but I now need to work on getting more visitors to the sites. That will be one of my tasks for February. I have already made my check list for February so I hope my achievements will improve.
With regard to my 101 list, I am glad I went salsa dancing and am planning to go again next week. I am very happy that I am slowly ticking things off the list and I already have a couple of other things I plan to tick off the list for February.
Fingers crossed all will go well. I am off for a well deserved cup of tea.