So we bid farewell to 2009 and welcome in 2010 and a new decade.
The past year hasn’t been a bad one for me.
- I visited two different countries – Milan in Italy and Frankfurt in Germany
- I reconnected with old friends
- I attended a wonderful wedding
- I read some great books
- I saw some great movies
- I went to some nice restaurants
- I earned over £1,000 on the internet
- I went on a date
- I started doing some exercise
- I still have a job that I enjoy most of the time
- I have been able to tick a few things off my 101 list
Looking Forward To The Future
- I want to tick more things off my list
- I want to earn £1,000 per month on the internet
- I want to visit Disneyland in Florida
- I want to write a monologue
- I want to just enjoy life.
I am looking forward to the challenges that will arise in this New Year.
Good luck to everyone who has set new years resolutions.