Getting Ready for 2013 – The Procrastinator’s Way
We only have a few days left until this year is over and a brand new year begins. I want to make sure that 2013 is the year of “Doing” and with this in mind I have collated a few ideas that will help me to prepare for the year ahead.
My Planning Schedule for 2013
- Affiliate Marketing
- Writing Kindle Books
- Travel & Languages
All these areas take me out of my comfort zone and my tendency to procrastinate makes the task even harder. Hopefully sketching out a few ideas will help to create a concrete plan of action that I can move forward with.
I have devised my own 2013 Preparation List of information that I can think about and gather together during the month of December, so that I have a starting point of where I am heading next year. Here goes. I had already started thinking about some of these things but this should help to organise my thoughts better. This is in no particular order.
- List 6 mini (1 day) challenges
- List 12 mini travel destinations
- List 6 Squidoo lens topics (4 squidoos per topic)
- List 4 kindle book ideas
- List 6 1-week challenges
- List 2 MMO ideas – ebook or email marketing plan
- List 12 topic ideas for my Black Eleganz blog
- List 12 topic ideas for my Topgifts blog
- List 12 topic ideas for Two Pretty Things blog
- Discover 4 Germany related bloggers
- Discover 4 Spain related bloggers
- Discover 4 Singing related bloggers
- Research & order a Germany related guide book
- Research & order a Spain related guide book
- List 6 more mini (1 day) challenges
- List 4 kindle book ideas – Adult fiction
- List 4 kindle book ideas – Children’s fiction
- List 6 more 1-week challenges
- List 6 more Squidoo lens topics (4 squidoos per topic)
- Decide what to do with my PLR store
So I have gathered together 20 different things to thing about before December ends. I am actually excited to think about the possibilities and opportunities 2013 will bring. It really comes down to working out what you want and being bold and brave enough to go out and get it.
Have Your Say: What do you think of my plan? Have you set out your own plans for 2013? I would love you to share your thoughts.