Hi there and welcome to My Daily Cuppa!
If you are here, you have arrived via my Twitter profile, so let me tell you a little about me and this blog.
- I am a female Black Brit born and bred in London, England.
- I realized I wasn’t really making the most of my life.
- I decided to give myself attainable goals and have created a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. You can find out more about this on my site.
- I am recording the results of the challenges I have set for myself and hope that others will find it interesting.
- Among other things, I am endeavoring to learn more about the internet and hope to figure out how to successfully make money online.
Have a look around my site and if you enjoy the posts, I hope you will sign up for the RSS feed located at the top right of the site.
Also let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.
The reasoning behind the name of the site? – Well I am English and I do so love a cup of tea with a slice of cake.
Right, I’m off to put the kettle on. I hope you enjoy my musings. Click the link to get to the homepage of