The Advantages of Working From Home
I work from home. I make money by working via the internet. I connect with people all around the world. I am strivig to make a full time living working online.
I was therefore very interested in a question that was recently posed in one of the forums that I regularly frequent. Someone asked the following question and here is a selection of the responses that members posted as well as a few of my own observations.
Question: What is your favourite thing about working from home?
- The ability to work in your pyjamas
- More free time
- More money
- No travel costs
- The ability to work in the garden, in a café, a coffee shop, in another country
- The opportunity to do what you love
- Babysitting children instead of adults
- Being able to set your own hours
- Not having to travel during rush hour
- Be your own boss
- Spend more time with family
- No office politics
- Can watch TV or listen to music while you work
- You can take breaks whenever you want
- Doing work that you actually want to do
- Drink and eat whatever and whenever you wish
I agree with the majority although I do not work in my pyjamas. If I didn’t get out of bed and hop into the shower straight away the day is completely wasted by watching daytime TV.
So if someone posed this question to you how would you respond? If you work online too, what is your favourite thing about working from home? All comments welcome.
Thanks for stopping by My Daily Cuppa